Monday 14 March 2016

Blogging Me..

And, it all started with today (14th March 2016), everything was falling into the wrong place. I had no other choice but to materialize the thought that snakes in my mind, trying to scramble out on the computer screen or a notebook, I chose the former.

Yes, I am finally bitten by the blog bug after about a year of tantrums thrown by my father, actually, he dons the words that of Shaktiman, sarcastically making me realize to utilize brain somewhere productive, OK I suppose this production comes out with a lot of wordy generations. It’s not easy to write a blog when you know it will, somewhere, help to build the career.

Your choice of content entry should show your enthusiasm towards the specific area you’re interested in, although writing outside the boundaries of comfort zone brands the diversified wisdom of yours. But you should never forget your roots.

               As I outset with my writing, I’m still making out where to incept from after this “Main kaun hoon wali (who am I?)” entry. Wait, did I tell you who am I? OK, you can easily make I’m a human, not a robot. Actually, google has asked me so many times to fill the captcha that now I doubt me “being human” (Salman bhai don’t sue me).

You somehow have to know me as Syed Rajat Abbas Kirmani, A boy with a big name and achievements that are not so big, actually is equal to nil batta sannata (zero). A graduate of University Of Delhi, in something related to commerce (still figuring out why the hell I chose commerce), and now(a sigh of relief), pursuing my diploma in Advertising, Marketing and PR from one of the premiered Institute in Delhi (they should pay me for writing them premiered).

I usually pastime by reading books, writing poems, Movies, Shayari's, dialogues, Ok sometimes Facebook, WhatsApp too (actually a lot of times, who doesn’t) and recently blogging has been added to the list.  With the hope of making big in the field of copywriting, I want to stay connected with theater too.

So after learning my hobbies, you can easily come out with the evaluation that my blog timeline would be filled with the stories (hope so) related to Advertisement, PR, Marketing (Digital too), short stories, poems, movies and sometimes I would try to comment on current affairs too (hope no-one term me as Anti-rational). For now, This is enough Na. Soon will come with something new. OK. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment